Offering both ski and snowboard instructor training courses in stunning world class resorts across Canada, USA, New Zealand, Japan, and Switzerland; your time with EA will be memorable and rewarding.
Our team of highly skilled trainers will coach and mentor you to the next stage of your chosen discipline. With groups averaging around seven people we are able to give you much better individual tuition, with the option to grab some dedicated one on one for those who are really keen!
Our courses vary in length from three, right up to eleven weeks, depending on whether you are time limited and want to take part in an intensive course, or have more time and wish to spend more time in resort.
Salary + full training
You will gain the skills needed to confidently teach ski (or snowboard) lessons.
You will provide excellent customer service as a representative of the ski school you are employed with.
You will work co-operatively as part of the wider resort team.
Simply see if you qualify below & start your journey to the ultimate winter gap year job.
- You need to have strong customer service skills.
- You need to have been skiing or snowboarding in the past (learner to intermediate level is fine).
- You need a willingness to learn.
- You need a positive attitude.
- Lift pass
- Employee orientation (support to set up Tax number, mobile phone, flights and other advice and support.
- Full training.
- Exam and course materials.
- Guaranteed job offer