|Country: France, La Plagne|
|Salary: Excellent Package- see below for full details|
|Start Date: December 2012|
|Accommodation Provided: Yes Training Provided: Yes|
Skibug specialises in great value, high altitude, catered ski chalet holidays in France. We are a small and friendly ski and snowboard chalet holiday company with traditional alpine chalets in La Plagne 1800. Our chalets are run by experienced and responsible hosts who take great pride in serving freshly prepared, delicious and nutritious food.
• Ensure that all Skibug guests have the best holiday ever!
• As Ski Host/Driver, you are held responsible for transporting guests to and from resort, airports and the slopes. You are also held responsible for snow clearing and ski hosting.
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner at all times.
- Help with luggage and provide resort and weather information daily.
- Dine with your guests and interact as appropriate.
- Maintain the ski/boot room in an orderly and tidy state daily.
- Keep designated areas clear of snow at all times.
- Prepare and serve pre-dinner drinks each evening as required.
- Start time each morning is 07.30 at your place of work latest.
- Start time each evening is 18.30 at your place of work latest.
- You will be required to work at various locations/chalets as and when required by management.
- Ensure you are always familiar with the weather forecast and resort conditions.
- Provide a fun and interesting ski hosting/resort familiarisation service on three days each week for red run skiers and above or as required.
- Assist the Chalet Chef and Chalet Host serving food and pot washing and other communal duties as required.
- Day Off: Snow clear if required.
- Paperwork: Complete and maintain various records to be handed in at weekly meetings.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Some catering skills
- Basic French a bonus.
- BASI or strong recreational skier
PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Van, minibus driving.
Customer service experience.
Domestic experience (running a home, cleaning etc).
Organisational skills and teamwork.
Lots of time on the slopes
Ski /boot fitting and maintenance
• UK National Insurance Number.
• UK Bank Account.
• Full Driving License FOR 5 YEARS OR MORE
• Good health and fitness.
• UK resident for minimum 12 months
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
A full Paradiski area Lift Pass for the duration of the season is provided.
Ski/Snowboard equipment rental is included for the season.
Full Medi-Card medical insurance provided for the season.
Good quality accommodation is provided.
One day off each week.
All meals are provided for (except dinner on day off).
Uniform is provided , Skibug t-shirts/a aprons & hoody (Volcom Ski Jacket for Ski Hosts)
Travel to and from the UK is provided before and upon completion of the season.
Holiday pay payable upon completion of the season. 1.6 days for each complete month employed.
End of season performance related bonus equal up to 4 weeks pay.
Sorry, this opportunity is no longer available. To search for similar jobs or courses, please use the menu above to view our current list of live vacancies.