|Country: , France; Courchevel 1850, Austria; St Anton|
|Salary: Competitive, incl. lift pass + ski hire + accomm + subsistence + insurance + travel + end of season bonus|
|Start Date: December 2013|
|Accommodation Provided: Yes Training Provided: Yes|
Kaluma Travel provides bespoke, luxury ski holidays for the discerning private & corporate client. Whether looking for a 10 day break or an imaginative incentive weekend, clients will find Kaluma Travel's highly personalised service ensures the ultimate in flexibility and value for money.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth and efficient operation in resort, providing a comprehensive resort representative service to guests, providing a high quality of service and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. To exceed expectations to ensure an excellent holiday experience for all Kaluma clients
- Sharing responsibility for all aspects of resort operations, working with both hotel and chalet guests.
- Driving guests to and from airports, helping with luggage and helping them around resort when required.
- Assisting guests with luggage upon arrival and departure.
- Upkeep and cleanliness of company vehicles.
- Organisation of ski school, ski hire and lift passes and other services required by guests, ensuring they are all coordinated effectively in liaison with local suppliers.
- Pre-empt and follow up problems, queries or requests from guests, offering assistance and support to guests in problem situations. This may include assistance with language, liaising with hospitals, insurance assistance companies, police stations, etc.
- Communicate arrivals and departures to all concerned parties.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the resort and of the hotels and chalets in your resort.
- Demonstrate vigilance on health and safety issues, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the guests.
- Complete financial and non-financial paperwork accurately, legibly and on time.
- Ensure the safe handling of all monies taken on behalf of Kaluma Ski
- Provide a competent ski orientation service, being pro-active in offering and delivering the service
- Ensure that the full Kaluma service is delivered at all times.
- Management of in resort staff, ensure high standards are kept throughout the season
- Work with the resort team showing a strong team spirit
- Reporting to and working alongside the Area Manager and to carry out any other duties as required.
Ideally the candidate will have an experience of the Travel or Ski Industry and be confident in dealing with all off the above. Previous seasonal work as a Resort Rep or Resort Manager would be advantageous. Conversational French or German speaker is preferred, but not essential.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes salary, accommodation, travel, ski pass, ski/ board hire, insurance and subsistence.
To apply for this position with Kaluma Ski, please send your Cover Letter and CV (WITH A RECENT PICTURE OF YOURESELF ATTACHED), using the upload facility at the top of this page. Good Luck!