Resort Manager with SnowChateaux
Country: FranceAbout us
Salary: Excellent Salary + Tips + Accommodation + Meals + Return Travel from UK + Ski Pass/ Hire + Insurance
Start Date: November 2012
Accommodation Provided:Yes Training Provided:Yes
SnowChateaux is a family run chalet rental company operating in the snow-sure ski resort of Les Arcs and also now La Plagne. Offering several traditional chalets with modern facilities in the heart of the worlds largest linked ski area- Paradsiki. We have worked in the ski chalet business for the past 15 years and the core team has over 25 combined years experience of living, working, skiing and snowboarding in Les Arcs and La Plagne.Description
We are looking for a unique team member to help uphold our long standing commitment to excellent service. If you are a people person that cares enough about great service and can perform professionally and consistently throughout the length of the season, then we can offer a great package in an outstanding location to spend this winter season.
The role involves:
* Ensuring that your guests have a experience to remember and the quality of that experience is the same across all chalets.
* Rapour building with guests, managing chalet couples/ teams, liaising with local suppliers, and reporting to the UK Operations Manager
* Maintaining and analysing expenditure and accounts by chalet and by resort.
* Managing the resources available to you to ensure the efficient day to day running or each chalet/ resort.
* Using your initiative and becoming a problem solver when dealing with issues.
When the need arises you may also be required to undertake other tasks including hosting, driving, maintenance etc. Requirements
* Applicants must be creative, hardworking and have lots of stamina
* Approachable, understanding and enthusiastic at all times
* Strong customer service and people management experience
* Sales background is an advantage
* IT literate
* Must have experience of managing both employees and the customer / employee relationship
* Applicants should ideally have vast experience of people and situational management in the hospitality industry
* All applicants must have a full UK Driving Licence, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account and valid Passport Benefits
Apart from living and working in one of the World's greatest ski locations, we offer a fantastic package which allows you to get the most out of your winter. This includes and excellent salary (with tips), accommodation, meals, return travel, ski hire/ pass, insurance, and clothing. We also give you plenty of opportunity to relax or put the hours in on the slopes.