Location : France, Alpe D\'Huez, Les Menuires, Serre Chevalier
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive Seasonal Package
SkiBound operate a number of ClubHotels; all of our properties vary so that we can offer different experiences to our guests. Whether it be the more traditional French style mountain experience or a more lively resort we can deliver different options to our guests. What this means is that for our staff they can have a truly unique experience working with Skibound.
A Typical Day in the Job
A day on the slopes calls for a hearty, fresh-cooked, wholesome meal. Our fast paced, busy kitchens provide breakfast, lunch and dinner that appeal to a younger palette alongside an exciting, more sophisticated menu for our adult guests. Catering for high cover doesn’t mean we compromise on quality! As a Skibound Commis Chef you will be involved in food preparation, keeping the kitchen spick and span and be passionate about what you do – with your culinary flair you may even progress to be responsible for your own section.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in the kitchen environment
- Good understanding of HACCP and Health and Safety regulations
- A passion for the catering industry
- A willingness to get stuck in and help out across all sections of the kitchen (during peak times!)
- Bags of energy and motivated to learn
What we can offer you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.