Location : France, Alpe D'Huez
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive Seasonal Package
SkiBound operate a number of ClubHotels; all of our properties vary so that we can offer different experiences to our guests. Whether it be the more traditional French style mountain experience or a more lively resort we can deliver different options to our guests. What this means is that for our staff they can have a truly unique experience working with Skibound.
A Typical Day in the Job
Les Skilt bar is Les Menuires’ hot spot for all things après. From a mid-morning hot chocolate to alpine lunches and evening live music, Les Skilt bar has it all!
Catering for French locals and ski tourists, your French language skills and fun personality will be showcased on our busy outdoor terrace as you take orders, serve refreshments and deal with customer queries – big or small! You’ll be part of a big team and will thrive from working within a fast-paced environment in the heart of ‘Les Trois Vallee.’
Who are we looking for?
- Bar experience
- Previous customer facing work experience
-French speaker (conversational to fluent – a little more than just ‘Bonjour!’)
- Cash handling experience in a busy environment
-Enjoy working within a large team – but show initiative to work independently if needed!
- Confident in juggling multiple tasks and knowing when to prioritise
What we can offer you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA