Location : France, Alpe D'Huez
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive Seasonal Package
SkiBound operate a number of ClubHotels; all of our properties vary so that we can offer different experiences to our guests. Whether it be the more traditional French style mountain experience or a more lively resort we can deliver different options to our guests. What this means is that for our staff they can have a truly unique experience working with Skibound.
A Typical Day in the Job
As an Assistant Hotel Manager you’ll be second in command as part of our vibrant team. Customer experience is at the centre of everything you do in order to maintain the high standards throughout each area of the hotel. Inspiring your team to do the same, you’ll be a key motivator even when the going gets tough. Your daily tasks will range from creating staff rotas, liaising with head office, reporting into the Hotel Manager and so much more – no two days will look the same!
Who are we looking for?
- A customer comes first attitude
- Responsible and reliable (happy to take the lead!)
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- A real team motivator (more time on the mountains for you and your team!)
- A good understanding of all departments within a hotel
- Team management experience within a hospitality environment
- Confidence to think on your feet and show initiative
- On top of your game from dusk till dawn
- Seasonal experience is a bonus!
What we can offer you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.