Location : France, Morzine
Start Date : End of November 2018 to the end of April 2019
The Salary : €170 per week
All of our chalets are very highly ranked on Trip Advisor
We have won the 'Best food in Morzine' award for 3 years in a row
We know that Happy Staff = Happy Guests so we do everything we can to create a fun and rewarding environment for our whole team
A Typical Day in the Job
* Setting the chalets up at the start of the season
* Hosting guests
* Working together as a team
* Driving guests to and from slopes and around resort
* Preparing & serving breakfast
* Preparing & serving afternoon tea
* Preparing & serving dinner (the majority of the preparation of the evening meal will already have been done in advance in the prep kitchen by our team of professional chefs).
* Washing up
* Cleaning & room servicing
* Miscellaneous things including, shopping, laundry, maintenance etc.
* Cleaning down the chalets at the end of the season
Who are we looking for?
* A positive attitude and willingness to work hard
* Minimum age of 21 (as specified by our vehicle insurer)
* At least one person in the couple needs to be a competent cook
* A full manual driving license that allows you to drive in Europe.
* The right to work in France.
* An interest in skiing/snowboarding or love for the mountains.
* Hospitality experience
* An appreciation of food & wine
* Team management or project management experience
We are looking for couples or good friends as the accommodation is twin & double rooms only.
What we can offer you
• €170 per week salary
• Full Portes du Soleil season pass (worth c.€850)
• Free equipment hire
• Good standard of accomodation
• Thursdays off (There is no flexibility on days)
• Use of a company mobile (one each)
• All food & drink provided while working
• Carte Neige emergency accident insurance (you will require your own travel insurance with winter sports cover)
• We will pay for flights from/to UK/Europe & airport transfers (to/from GVA airport)
• AliKats uniform
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
+442035146012 | email@example.com