Location : France, Morzine
Start Date : End of November 2018 to the end of April 2019
The Salary : €170 per week
All of our chalets are very highly ranked on Trip Advisor
We have won the 'Best food in Morzine' award for 3 years in a row
We know that Happy Staff = Happy Guests so we do everything we can to create a fun and rewarding environment for our whole team
A Typical Day in the Job
* Setting the chalets up at the start of the season
* Hosting guests
* Working together as a team
* Driving guests to and from slopes and around resort
* Preparing & serving breakfast
* Preparing & serving afternoon tea
* Preparing & serving dinner (the majority of the preparation of the evening meal will already have been done in advance in the prep kitchen by our team of professional chefs).
* Washing up
* Cleaning & room servicing
* Miscellaneous things including, shopping, laundry, maintenance etc.
* Cleaning down the chalets at the end of the season
Who are we looking for?
* A positive attitude and willingness to work hard
* Minimum age of 21 (as specified by our vehicle insurer)
* At least one person in the couple needs to be a competent cook
* A full manual driving license that allows you to drive in Europe.
* The right to work in France.
* An interest in skiing/snowboarding or love for the mountains.
* Hospitality experience
* An appreciation of food & wine
* Team management or project management experience
We are looking for couples or good friends as the accommodation is twin & double rooms only.
What we can offer you
• €170 per week salary
• Full Portes du Soleil season pass (worth c.€850)
• Free equipment hire
• Good standard of accomodation
• Thursdays off (There is no flexibility on days)
• Use of a company mobile (one each)
• All food & drink provided while working
• Carte Neige emergency accident insurance (you will require your own travel insurance with winter sports cover)
• We will pay for flights from/to UK/Europe & airport transfers (to/from GVA airport)
• AliKats uniform
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.