Location : France, Morzine
Start Date : September 2018
Do you have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality, a good sense of humour and are not afraid of hard work? Our staff are crucial to the success of the business so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the season. We know there is a huge choice of ski companies to choose from and when people opt to work for us, we try our best to ensure their winter with VIP SKI is an extremely positive and happy experience. As a result we have a high percentage of returning staff and many of our new staff will have come to us through recommendations from existing or past employees.
VIP SKI offer a range of service levels including Classic, CLUB, Hotel and Platinum meaning that we have a wide variety of jobs to choose from and offer a competitive package. We welcome individuals, couples and mature applicants. Candidates need to be available for training in November and employment lasts until April/May. Due to French and Austrian employment law only EU passport holders who are resident in the UK with a permanent UK National Insurance number need apply.
A Typical Day on this Course
If you love cooking, but are lacking experience or confidence, then this 7 day course is for you. Our chefs are excited to share their wealth of knowledge about VIP SKI and their passion for cooking.
We will teach the candidates the following skills:
- Basic culinary skills and techniques
- Cooking and baking at altitude
- Food hygiene; getting you into good habits
- Working efficiently to maximise your ski time
- Tips on hosting
- Dealing with special dietary requirements
- Christmas Day
- What to do when things go wrong in the kitchen
- Food and table presentation
- Children's meals
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for those who love cooking, who wish to develop their skills and confidence.
What we can offer you
The VIP SKI Cookery course runs for 7 days in the beautiful resort of Morzine, and will include the following:
- Twin room share, or a private single room
- 7 nights accommodation in a luxury VIP SKI chalet (with a hot tub)
- 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner with wine (with the exception of one evening meal)
- All food for practical cooking sessions
- Transfer to and from Geneva airport
- Afternoon activity (eg. white water rafting)
- Cheese and wine tasting session
Call 0208 875 1957 if you are interested!
02088706310 | email@example.com
Or find out more...