Location : France, Serre Chevalier
Start Date : 10/12/2018
The Salary : Not Specified
We are young, enthusiastic and love the mountains just as much as you do!
We offer a very personal service from the time of enquiry, until after the guests have gone, and ensure it's the best ski holiday possible. We make it as easy as possible for the client and pre arrange everything for them, meaning they can put their feet up on arrival and let the holiday start (instead of queuing for ski hire in the shop on a Saturday afternoon), as we'll have the skis and boots ready in the chalet!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Work alongside us to deliver 5* service to our guests
- Create a bespoke Winter menu which you will use most weeks (except when we have 2 week clients). Also to be prepared for dietary requirements!
- We have a chalet budget for food and drink, your menu will need to keep within budget. You will be asked to complete a weekly budget tracker to ensure you are on top of things.
- Prepare breakfast; we serve one hot option each morning.
- Make a daily cake
- Help with our ski shuttle service to and from the slopes (on a rota with us)
- Prepare a 5-course evening meal (canapés, starter, main, dessert and cheeseboard)
- Help turn the chalet around on changeover day – including a deep clean of the kitchen weekly
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy. Ensure washing up is kept on top of, rotate the stock, clean fridges often, sweep and mop every night, empty bins daily, wash aprons and tea towels.
- Ad hoc duties will include – fire lighting, shopping, stocktaking and snow clearing.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Experience in the kitchen and experience cooking for up to 14 guests
- Food safety certificate
- Passion for the mountains and a keen skier/snowboarder
- Confident and bubbly personality
- To be able to work alongside us (a young married couple) and a chalet host
- Full UK drivers license and NI number
What we can offer you
- Full season accommodation
- Season lift pass to cover Serre Chevalier
- Staff insurance
- Excellent salary
- Meals included with a drink allowance
- Most of the day (and most days except changeover day) you will have the opportunity to ski/board (unless you are on call to pick guests up)
- Wednesday off and holiday
- Staff ski away days
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
07557353003 | email@example.com
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1032 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849