Location : France, St Martin be Belleville
Start Date : start December
The Salary : £175 per week
We are an owner operated business, now in our sixth year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have grown substantially over the past years so are a very exciting company to work for.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Driving clients to/from chalet, ski slopes and local shops/attractions
• Taking clients to ski shop to collect their equipment and assisting them in the process
• Driving staff to/from work if required
• Responsible for maintaining your vehicle in terms of: cleaning it inside and out on a regular basis and if any damage is caused or repair needing undertaken, informing management immediately
• Responsible for maintaining a sufficient fuel level in your vehicle to complete the shift period and ensuring a vehicle is not handed onto another member of staff without sufficient fuel
• Checking light bulbs, oil and screen wash on a regular basis and always before every transfer
• Regularly sweeping stairs, driveways and terraces at chalets and clearing them when it snows as well as keeping chalet exteriors clean and tidy (clearing away glasses, rubbish etc.)
• Fitting and removing snow chains, as required, in order to drive safely around the resort
• Setting up/cleaning fires on a daily basis and stocking up log/kindle supply
• Testing the hot tubs, managing the chemical levels and changing the water on changeover day.
• Removing all rubbish and recycling from chalets on a daily basis
• Help the logistics and maintenance managers with the distribution of supplies to chalets as required and being responsible for the movement of chalet inventory between chalets as per managements requests
• On chalet hosts day off, set up and clear breakfast, set up afternoon tea and undertake housekeeping duties within the chalet including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning and tidying the kitchen, lounge, and entrance areas
• Responsible for taking the chalet laundry to the drop off point and collection of it several times throughout the week
• On changeover days, working within your chalet team to do whatever is needed to ensure the chalet is cleaned and presented to the highest standard and ready and welcoming for guest arrival
Who are we looking for?
• Full UK driving license
• Must be at least 21 (for vehicle insurance purposes)
• Previous experience of driving large vehicles and on snow is highly desirable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and able to converse at all levels with colleagues and guests
• Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
• Ideally some front of house/housekeeping experience
• All applicants must be in possession of a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number
What we can offer you
• Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
• Ski or snowboard hire
• 3 Valleys lift pass
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1041 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849