with White Mountain Chalets
|Driver / Maintenance Chalet Job Child Care France|
|France, St Martin be Belleville|
|£175 per week|
We are an owner operated business, now in our seventh year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have grown substantially over the past years so are a very exciting company to work for.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Driving clients to/from chalet, ski slopes and local shops/attractions
• Taking clients to ski shop when necessary to collect their equipment and assisting them in the process
• Driving staff to/from work
• Responsible for maintaining the vehicles in terms of: cleaning them inside and out on a regular basis and if any damage is caused or repair needing undertaken, informing maintenance management immediately
• Responsible for maintaining a sufficient fuel level in your vehicle to complete the shift period and ensuring a vehicle is not handed onto another member of staff without sufficient fuel
• Checking light bulbs, oil and screen wash on a regular basis
• Regularly sweeping stairs, driveways and terraces at chalets and clearing them when it snows as well as keeping chalet exteriors clean and tidy (clearing away glasses, rubbish etc.)
• Fitting and removing snow chains, as required, in order to drive safely around the resort
• Setting up/cleaning fires on hosts days off
• Stocking up log/kindle supply when required
• Changing over hot tubs on changeover days
• Removing all rubbish and recycling from chalets on chef and hosts days off
• Help the chalet managers with the distribution of supplies to chalets when required
• Responsible for taking the chalet laundry to the drop off point and collection of it several times throughout the week
WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING FOR A DRIVERS ROLE THAT WILL INCLUDE SOME NANNYING FOR CLIENTS CHILDREN AND HOSTING SOME WEEKS SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF THIS ROLE WOULD BE MORE SUITBALE FOR YOU.
Who are we looking for?
• Full UK driving license
• Must be at least 21 (for vehicle insurance purposes)
• Previous experience of driving large vehicles and on snow is highly desirable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and able to converse at all levels with colleagues and guests
• Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
• Ideally some front of house/housekeeping experience
• All applicants must be in possession of a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number
What we can offer you
• Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
• Ski or snowboard hire
• 3 Valleys lift pass
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1041 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (White Mountain Chalets). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849