with White Mountain Chalets
|Chalet Job France|
|France, St Martin be Belleville|
|£175 per week|
We are an owner operated business, now in our seventh year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have grown substantially over the past years so are a very exciting company to work for.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Arriving into chalet first thing in morning to get breakfast set up and serve it
• Clear breakfast and get afternoon tea set up
• Chalet housekeeping
• BREAK to ski
• Arrive back to chalet to get dinner set up and serve guests drinks, canapes and dinner
• Saturday or Sunday – CHANGEOVER DAY
• Other jobs throughout the week include; ironing napkins and counting laundry in and out.
Who are we looking for?
• Ideally front of house service background in 5* establishments with fine dining and housekeeping experience
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and able to converse at all levels with colleagues and guests
• Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
• All applicants must be in possession of a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number
What we can offer you
Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
Ski or snowboard hire
Full 3 Valleys lift pass
2 days off a week
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1043 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (White Mountain Chalets). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849