Location : France, St Martin be Belleville
Start Date : Start December
The Salary : £175 per week
We are an owner operated business, now in our sixth year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have grown substantially over the past years so are a very exciting company to work for.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Act as a private nanny for the owners of the company to assist with care for their two children. You would be required to prepare and cook the toddlers food (very simple cooking), wash up after him, iron his clothing and general tidying of his toys, books games etc. If babysitting, then bath and bedtime. The toddler loves the outdoors so a nanny who is keen to get outside and enjoy the beautiful mountain environment would be an advantage.
• Taking the owners baby out in the pram for walks and fresh air and generally looking after the baby and toddler as required
• Changing nappies and assisting with toilet training
• Educating the toddler with songs, games, arts and crafts and play
• You need to be able to set boundaries and provide constant guidance
• Keeping a record of the day’s activities to report back to the business owners at the end of a working period
• Looking after the house for the owner’s when both children are napping or when there is an opportunity – light housework, tidying, etc
• Looking after client’s children and infants in chalets and the village of St Martin de Belleville
• Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
• Be confident in dealing with White Mountain Chalet guests
• Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
• Provide healthy and nutritious food for any children or infants in your care
• Ensure that the chalet is clean and tidy and that the toys and equipment are put away at the end of each day
• Take children to and from ski school and to and from local parks, swimming pools and other activities
• Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing
• Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring
Who are we looking for?
• Recognised nanny qualification and/or significant experience looking after infants and children in a nanny role
• First aid certification
• Good interpersonal skills and able to converse at all levels with colleagues, guests, children and infants
• Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
• An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
• A loving, nurturing and patient personality
• A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
• Outgoing and fun
• All applicants must be in possession of a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number
What we can offer you
Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
Ski or snowboard hire
Full 3 Valley lift pass
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1044 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849