Location : France, St Martin be Belleville
Start Date : start December
The Salary : £200 per week
We are an owner operated business, now in our sixth year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have grown substantially over the past years so are a very exciting company to work for.
A Typical Day in the Job
• From first thing in the morning, taking calls from staff of any issues/questions
• Doing chalet rounds in the mornings before/during breakfast service to check set ups, to see the guests and to ensure all food/service standards are being met
• Discuss with guests if they have any client concierge requirements eg booking restaurants, massages, and if so, pass this information onto resort manager to book.
• Daily chalet checks to ensure all cleaning standards are of the highest level and maintained daily.
• Ensuring drivers are all completing their daily tasks
• BREAK to ski
• Chalet rounds in evening to speak with guests and to ensure all WMC standards are being met by staff
• Saturday/Sunday – CHANGEOVER DAY – no skiing – managing and helping where necessary, welcoming guests to chalets and accompanying them to ski equipment shop and lesson meeting points
• Other jobs throughout the week include: team meetings with each chalet team once a week, ensuring all chalets are given their required inventory for the following week, admin including holiday and sick spreadsheets, staff accommodation checks, hosting and driving if necessary (staff sick/shortage)
Who are we looking for?
• Front of house service background in 5* establishments with fine dining and housekeeping experience
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and able to converse at all levels with colleagues and guests
• Management experience
• Full UK driving licence (ideally)
• All applicants must be in possession of a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number
What we can offer you
Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
Full 3 Valleys lift pass
Ski or snowboard hire
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1045 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849