Location : France, Val D'isere
Start Date : 1st December
The Salary : competitive
Nobody forgets their first ski season, and many of our resort staff come back year after year. Our winter season jobs offer an opportunity to bring your skills to a completely new environment.
We operate luxury chalets in the leading resorts of Val d’Isère and Courchevel in France, and St Anton in Austria, where we offer jobs for Chefs, Nannies, Concierge, Hosts, Drivers and Managers.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Daily housekeeping across a number of chalets
• Thorough deep clean of chalets on transfer day
• Maintaining the Scott Dunn standards by ensuring high level of housekeeping in the chalets
• Folding and starching napkins
• Creating a warm and friendly environment
• Report any maintenance issues to the Resort Service Manager/Maintenance Manager
• During the season you may be required to take part in additional tasks/duties to ensure that our operation is running efficiently at all times. Tasks may include snow clearing, cleaning and any guest requests. Operational timings may depend on arrivals, departures and any special events.
• You may be required to drive both guests and team members in company vehicles during the season depending on resort (Full Driving licence dependent) and as per the Scott Dunn drivers policy
Who are we looking for?
• Previous housekeeping experience (essential)
• Previous background in guest relations and ideally experience in waiting and/or housekeeping, silver service is highly desirable
• Work experience in Michelin starred establishments, functions, corporate hospitality, yachts, previous ski season, and luxury travel companies are all desirable
• 2nd Language is desirable – French or German would be preferred
• A Full UK/EU Driving Licence (driving will be required as part of this role)
• Available for the whole season (November until the end of April/early May)
• UK or EU Passport holder
What we can offer you
• A competitive salary
• Live out accommodation
• Full area lift pass (winter season only)
• Ski/board equipment hire (winter season only)
• The opportunity to ski in your free time
• Full insurance (covering you in and out of work)
• Return travel from the home country
• Comprehensive training course
• All food while working
• Career progression with summer opportunities in our Mediterranean Villa programme.
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.