Receptionist (French Speaking)
with Chamois dOr Hotel
|Chalet Job Hospitality Resort Job Admin Role France|
|France, Les Gets|
|December - April|
We are known for providing a personalised, friendly service, which is why our hotel feels like second home to most guests.
Our outstanding team is frequently recognised and commented for their professionalism, attention to detail and for going above and beyond to ensure each and every guest has a memorable experience.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Guest correspondence and reservation using email, telephone and our booking software;
• Management of third party booking engines and direct;
• Booking and coordinating guest arrangements for airport transfers, ski/equipment hire, outdoor activities and other concierge services;
• General office administration and ordering for other departments;
• Personal guest check-in and check-out following our procedures;
• Providing operational reports for all hotel departments;
• Planning and co-ordination of the housekeeping team regarding guest arrivals and departures for daily cleaning;
• Planning and co-ordination of restaurant reservations for hotel guests;
• Using a high level of fluency in French to communicate with our external suppliers and native guests;
• Customer feedback and business reputation maintenance;
• Communication with management;
• When necessary presentation of communal areas;
Who are we looking for?
• Professional communication ability – written, by phone and face to face;
• Decision making and initiative;
• Attention to detail;
• Well presented, organised and calm under pressure;
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office;
• High level of fluency in English and French language is essential;
• Previous experience of a high-end hotel reception an advantage but not essential;
What we can offer you
£650 paid monthly into bank account
• Rentable Accommodation from landlord (salary indicated is after rent);
• Full season lift pass – Les Gets/Morzine/Avoriaz;
• Ski or snowboard equipment hire for entire season;
• Food provision;
• Contribution for transport to French Alps;
• Employed through a UK company so need to be legally able to work in the UK
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2020/21, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1102 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Chamois dOr Hotel). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849