Location : France, Les Gets
Start Date : December - April
The Salary : £500
We prioritize our guests enjoyment and are constantly striving to tailor our service to their individual needs. That’s why we’ve got the best of the best working with us: from our experienced spa therapists to our seasoned hotel staff, we pride ourselves on providing a personalised, friendly service. Our outstanding team is frequently recognised and commended for their professionalism, attention to detail and for going above and beyond to ensure each and every guest has a memorable experience.
A Typical Day in the Job
• presenting and serving breakfast, assisting with food preparation for breakfast;
• preparing and serving afternoon tea when required;
• help guests with any queries/questions before they head out for the day;
• daily cleaning and property presentation to an exceptional standard;
• linen management and working with our external supplier;
• operating in-house laundry system;
• cleaning product management and ordering;
• basic maintenance of rooms;
• management of guest behavior / feedback to management;
• upkeep of communal areas and storage areas;
• assisting the bar team including restocking, polishing glasses etc;
• general communication with management.
Who are we looking for?
• welcoming and positive personality with a “can do” approach
• enjoy working within a team;
• previous experience in high-end hospitality venue preferred;
• passion for high level of service with attention for detail;
• Spoken English OR French language ability essential;
What we can offer you
£500 paid monthly into bank account
• Rentable Accommodation from landlord (salary indicated is after rent);
• Full season lift pass – Les Gets/Morzine/Avoriaz;
• Ski or snowboard equipment hire for entire season;
• Food provision;
• Contribution for transport to French Alps;
• Employed through a UK company so need to be legally able to work in the UK
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1103 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849