Location : France, Les Gets
Start Date : December - April
The Salary : £600
We prioritize our guests enjoyment and are constantly striving to tailor our service to their individual needs. That’s why we’ve got the best of the best working with us: from our experienced spa therapists to our seasoned hotel staff, we pride ourselves on providing a personalised, friendly service. Our outstanding team is frequently recognised and commended for their professionalism, attention to detail and for going above and beyond to ensure each and every guest has a memorable experience.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Coordinating bar preparations for opening night and assist with other hotel departments preparations;
• Designing versatile drinks menu and sourcing ingredients from both local and overseas suppliers;
• Serving drinks for clients in the bar;
• Ensuring high level of cleanliness and presentation is delivered throughout the service in the bar and on terrace;
• Preparation and clean/up stages before and after the bar shift;
• Cashing up and key-keeping duties;
• Coordinating functions, events and parties that take place in the bar and assist with managing Food and Beverage part of other events that take place in hotel;
• Manage the team assigned for special events and provide extra training if necessary;
• Assist with afternoon tea service, making hot drinks and clearing tables if required;
• Weekly stock control and ordering;
• Management of bar supplies and stores related to bar;
• Supporting management team with any tasks that are required to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Promotion – both targeting existing guests with special offers and thinking of new ways how to attract more clients to the bar;
• Upselling hotel and restaurant to bar clientele;
• Use high level of fluency in English to communicate to guests, suppliers, locals, managers and the team (French as well is a bonus).
Who are we looking for?
• English - high level of fluency to best manage guests and suppliers;
• Proficiency in French desirable;
• Experience with cocktail making and strong wine knowledge base;
• Previous experience in fast-paced bar preferred;
• Exceptionally presented, energetic and positive individual;
• Decisive personality and strong initiative;
• Ability to work with promotions to meet and exceed sales targets.
What we can offer you
£600 paid monthly into bank account
• Rentable Accommodation from landlord (salary indicated is after rent
• Full Season Lift Pass
• Meal provision for all meals
• Ski or snowboard equipment hire for entire season;
• Contribution for transport to French Alps
• Employed through a UK company so need to be legally able to work in the UK
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1104 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849