Location : France, Alpe D'Huez,Les Menuires, Serre Chevalier
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive Seasonal Package
SkiBound operate a number of ClubHotels; all of our properties vary so that we can offer different experiences to our guests. Whether it be the more traditional French style mountain experience or a more lively resort we can deliver different options to our guests. What this means is that for our staff they can have a truly unique experience working with Skibound.
A Typical Day in the Job
As a hotel manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the hotel. You will be the driving force in your team, motivating your staff to excel and deliver outstanding results. This is a varied role but some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Staff training and development
- Implementing and creating staff rotas
- Maintain excellent customer service including escalated customer complaints
- Liaise with UK-based HR team to operate in line with company policies (payroll, disciplinary procedures, staff welfare)
- Collaborate with department managers (eg. Head Chef) to ensure that stock takes and accounts are accurate and in line
with the budget
- Drive sales across all areas including bar and après ensuring all monies taken on behalf of the company are managed
- Adhere to company procedures and work within operational and local authority guidelines
- Maintain high standards of health and safety throughout the hotel
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with previous management experience within the hospitality industry, who is ready to emulate the Skibound brand and ethos. You will need to be an effective team manager through leading by example with high levels of enthusiasm and a passion for achieving results, whilst being happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with some of the day to day tasks. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and manage a high work load whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved across all departments.
What we can offer you
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with us and our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.