Location : Austria, Tyrol region
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Do you have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality, a good sense of humour and are not afraid of hard work? Our staff are crucial to the success of the business so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the season. We know there is a huge choice of ski companies to choose from and when people opt to work for us, we try our best to ensure their winter with VIP SKI is an extremely positive and happy experience. As a result we have a high percentage of returning staff and many of our new staff will have come to us through recommendations from existing or past employees.
VIP SKI offer a range of service levels including Classic, CLUB, Hotel and Platinum meaning that we have a wide variety of jobs to choose from and offer a competitive package. We welcome individuals, couples and mature applicants. Candidates need to be available for training in November and employment lasts until April/May. Due to French and Austrian employment law only EU passport holders who are resident in the UK with a permanent UK National Insurance number need apply.
A Typical Day in the Job
The duties of a Duty Manager are too numerous, and will vary from day-to-day. However, here are a few duties:
- Overall responsibility of the VIP SKI guests
- Taking responsibility of the hotel, including its safety, without supervision of the Resort Manager or Hotel Manager
- Creating and supervising weekly rotas
- Train, manage and motivate all members of staff
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Assisting in any staff duties where necessary
Who are we looking for?
The Duty Manager must show great initiative and organisational skills, as well as the following
personal skills and attributes:
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Previous experience working in the mountains
- Great attention to detail
- Methodical and clear in communication
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Smart appearance
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- A team player, willing to get involved in all elements of the Hotel
- A good understanding of the local language is an advantage
- Full driving licence held for at least 5 years
What we can offer you
Arrangement of accommodation
Full area ski lift pass
Full medical insurance
Comprehensive 10 day training course
Transport to and from the Alps
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.