Location : France, Morzine
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Do you have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality, a good sense of humour and are not afraid of hard work? Our staff are crucial to the success of the business so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the season. We know there is a huge choice of ski companies to choose from and when people opt to work for us, we try our best to ensure their winter with VIP SKI is an extremely positive and happy experience. As a result we have a high percentage of returning staff and many of our new staff will have come to us through recommendations from existing or past employees.
VIP SKI offer a range of service levels including Classic, CLUB, Hotel and Platinum meaning that we have a wide variety of jobs to choose from and offer a competitive package. We welcome individuals, couples and mature applicants. Candidates need to be available for training in November and employment lasts until April/May. Due to French and Austrian employment law only EU passport holders who are resident in the UK with a permanent UK National Insurance number need apply.
A Typical Day in the Job
There is no typical day for the Executive Chef as each day will differ. However, below are the duties that are included in the role:
- Training and re-training Chalet Hosts
- Proactively visiting chalets to provide support, advice and guidance to existing staff
- Responsibility for chalet budgets
- Amending shopping lists and advising on stock levels where necessary
- Ensuring that our exceptional standards of customer service are being met by Chalet staff
- Monitoring guest feedback with regards to catering and take any action required
- Redesign menus if necessary
- Designing a menu and cooking in chalets where the Platinum Service is being offered
Who are we looking for?
- Previous Chalet experience
- Previous Catering and Chef experience
- Genuine enthusiasm for food
- Commitment to improving quality
- Previous experience in managing and motivating staff
- Previous experience in designing menus
- 'Can do' attitude
- Great attention to detail
- A team player
- A good understanding of the local language is an advantage
- Full driving licence held for at least 5 years
What we can offer you
We pride ourselves on being an honest, genuine company who give support to all of our staff across all resorts.
We offer a highly competitive package, including the following:
- Competitive salary
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Full area ski lift pass
- Ski/Board hire
- Full medical insurance, with Winter Sports coverage
-Transport to and from the Alps
- Comprehensive 10 day training course
Advert has expired
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for current vacancies from this company, or use the menu above to discover similar vacancies from similar companies.