Location : Switzerland, Verbier
Start Date : 19 December 2018 to 15 April 2019
The Salary : £250 per week plus Chf 50 tip for each meal cooked when the chalet is let to guests.
A Typical Day in the Job
1. You will start the day by preparing a cooked breakfast.
2. After breakfast, shopping (if necessary) and cleaning the chalet to a high standard.
3. Running any errands!
4. Free time until around 5.00 pm.
5. Lighting fires and preparing canapes and drinks in the evening. Sometimes a cake for tea will also have been requested.
6. Dinner is a option for guests, but for an extra charge which is paid to you. Guests often elect to eat out so you will not be expected to cook dinner every night.
General: Laundry (towels only; linen goes to the laundry).
A pickup may sometimes be required from the local area. The chalet has an AWD car.
Who are we looking for?
Maturity, charm, and a positive nature are very important.
An ability to work under pressure from time to time.
Highly competent cooking.
Good cleaning skills.
A driver's license.
What we can offer you
Skipass with recovery insurance.
Travel to and from Resort.
Accommodation in a small annexe of the chalet, which is in a very central location.
Local use of the chalet car.
You will have considerable independence.
The chalet will not be occupied throughout the season so whilst there will be busy periods there will also be periods when your time is your own.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1140 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849