Location : France, Tignes, Val d'Isere
Start Date : November 2019
The Salary : competitive seasonnaire salary
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
At the end of a successful season with Skiworld you'll have:
- Managed part of the set-up of one of our Skiworld Lodges in Tignes or Val d’Isere
- Acted as duty-manager in the absence of the Lodge Manager
- Motivated the lodge staff to achieve consistently excellent results all season long
- Set, monitored and reported on service standards and key performance indicators concerning the Lodge operations
- Polished your customer service and communication skills
- Developed and maintained working relationships with many suppliers
Who are we looking for?
You need to have experience in hospitality and ideally at least one ski season under your belt. Really though, it's all about having the right attitude and attention to detail.
What we can offer you
Skiworld will provide your lodgings, food, insurance and equipment as well as travel to and from the UK and offer a season ski pass. As a purely winter tour operator we know how to give our staff the opportunity to enjoy the winter to its fullest extent, and your experience with us will be one that you'll never forget.
All in all, you’ll have gained a whole quiver of skills you can use to progress a career in travel & tourism, hospitality, business and more!
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.