Location : France & Austria, Val d'Isere, Tignes, St Anton, Meribel, La Plagne, Val Thorens and more...
Start Date : Nov 2018 - mid April 2019
The Salary : competitive seasonnaire salary
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Prepare and cook breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 or 4 course evening meal
- Maintain the the cleanliness of the kitchen and service areas of the chalet
- Manage kitchen stock, carry out ordering when needed
- Maintain and manage the chalet food budget with the head chalet host
- Socialise with guests before, during and after service where possible
- Go skiing or snowboarding all day!
Who are we looking for?
To be a great Chalet Cook you need a great work-ethic, attention to detail and charisma.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate previous cooking experience as a chalet host or in a commercial kitchen i.e. a pub. Head chef skills would be great, but not required. You will just need to be very confident and organised to be able to prepare the dishes on the Skiworld menu plan to up to 20 guests.
What we can offer you
- Monthly salary
- 2 days off per week
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives