Location : France,
Start Date : February 2019
The Salary : Competitive
Do you have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality, a good sense of humour and are not afraid of hard work? Our staff are crucial to the success of the business so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the season. We know there is a huge choice of ski companies to choose from and when people opt to work for us, we try our best to ensure their winter with VIP SKI is an extremely positive and happy experience. As a result we have a high percentage of returning staff and many of our new staff will have come to us through recommendations from existing or past employees.
VIP SKI offer a range of service levels including Classic, CLUB, Hotel and Platinum meaning that we have a wide variety of jobs to choose from and offer a competitive package. We welcome individuals, couples and mature applicants. Candidates need to be available for training in November and employment lasts until April/May. Due to French and Austrian employment law only EU passport holders who are resident in the UK with a permanent UK National Insurance number need apply.
A Typical Day in the Job
The Resort Assistant's day will vary from day to day, and each week will be very different from the last. However, it will including the following:
- Acting as the Company Representative on the coach to and from the airport on transfer day
- Distribution of stores items and linen to all chalets
- In-resort driving, including the driving of both guests and staff
- Chalet shopping
- Vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- Snow clearing and basic maintenance
- Hot tub maintenance, ensuring it follows the legal health and safety regulations
- Assisting in chalets with cooking, cleaning, washing up and hosting
Who are we looking for?
A background in maintenance or trade is preferable, but not essential. Customer service experience is also highly regarded.
A full driving licence held for at least 5 years is of the upmost importance, but we also require the following:
- We prefer more mature applicants, who have more ’life experience’
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Good understanding of MS Office
- A ’can-do’ attitude
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Physically fit as lifting, carrying and snow-clearing form a large part of the job
- Smart appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
We pride ourselves on being an honest, genuine company who give support to all of our staff across all resorts.
We offer a highly competitive package, including the following:
- Competitive salary
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Full area ski lift pass
- Ski/Board hire
- Full medical insurance, with Winter Sports coverage
-Transport to and from the Alps