Location : Switzerland, Verbier
Start Date : November
The Salary : Competitive
As a small company we encourage responsibility, individuality and flair for each of our roles. We want you to be you when providing 5 star service to our guests each week, we are not looking for robots but people!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Freedom to design and deliver an exciting locally sourced fine dining menu; breakfast, homemade afternoon tea & three-course meal 6 days a week with canapes on the first and last evening. Catering for any dietary requirement or special request.
- Create a warm relaxing atmosphere through understanding the customer's needs during their stay. Calling guests prior to their arrival to better understand their personal requirements.
- Taking responsibility in managing all aspects of your chalet kitchen;l working to a budget & accurately recording expenditure, ensuring the highest health & hygiene standards and completing role related feedback.
- Demonstrating teamwork; working closely with a Host and within a larger Ski Armadillo team to deliver the highest level of service; exceeding our guests' expectations.
Who are we looking for?
Our Chefs need a recognised catering qualification. You will need to be immaculately presented, hardworking & passionate about all aspects of the role. Our chefs need to be confident, a great communicator with the ability to work within a team. If you feel you have the flexibility, adaptability and skill to be a Ski Armadillo Chef, we would love you to join the team.
What we can offer you
- Season Pass - 4 Vallees Ski Pass
- Ski / Snowboard season hire
- Ski / Snowboard lessons
- Return UK flights
- Holiday Pay
- Exclusive discounts with ski/snowboard brands
- Friends & family discount on Ski Armadillo holidays