Chalet Cook Host
with Ski Armadillo
|Chalet Job Catering Couple Role Switzerland|
As a small company we encourage responsibility, individuality and flair for each of our roles. We want you to be you when providing 5 star service to our guests each week, we are not looking for robots but people!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Freedom to design and deliver an exciting locally sourced menu; breakfast, homemade afternoon tea and three-course meals 6 days a week with canapes on the first and last evening. Catering for any dietary requirements or special request.
- Create a warm relaxing atmosphere through understanding the customer's needs during their stay. Calling guests prior to their arrival to better understand their personal requirements.
- Housekeeping; keeping the chalet clean to the highest standards, completing daily, transfer day and deep cleans throughout the season.
- Taking responsibility in managing all the aspects of your chalet; working to a budget and accurately recording expenditure, ensuring the highest health & hygiene standards and completing relevant feedback.
Who are we looking for?
Our Chalet Cook Hosts need professional catering experience with a background in hospitality or customer service. You will have worked in a team environment, be motivated and hard working with good organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail. We are looking for outgoing and inspiring individuals who can remain calm under pressure with a love of meeting new people. If you are proactive, professional and have a great sense of humour, we want you to join our Ski Armadillo team.
What we can offer you
- Season 4 Vallees Lift Pass
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard lessons
- Return UK flights
- Holiday Pay
- Exclusive team discounts with ski/snowboard brands
- Friends & family discount on Ski Armadillo holidays
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. Please use the menu above to search for similar roles.