Location : France, Tarentaise
Start Date : 1st October 2019
The Salary : Competitive salary based on experience
We work hard to ensure our new recruits are a good fit for us but also that we’re a good fit for them. We hold ourselves to a very high standard in terms of customer experience, innovative thinking and business performance.
We’re looking for people who can keep up with the pace and who want... to make a difference. We’re a small team, so there’s no room for coasting along. We’re friendly, happy and, most importantly, we work hard. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty, and we’re all extremely passionate about our brand and being the best.
A Typical Day in the Job
As an Area Manager, you will work closely with our Operations Director to ensure our resort teams reach their full potential in their delivery of Ski Beat’s renowned service.
This is a senior role and, for the right candidate, it could be the start of a long and fruitful career with Ski Beat, as many of our seasonal staff have gone on to permanent, year-round positions in the company.
Who are we looking for?
- A track record in bringing out the best in teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Experience working winter seasons, preferably with chalets.
- An eye for detail and the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Good level of spoken French (not an absolute requirement but it will make the job much easier).
- The patience, flexibility and sense of humour required to succeed in what can, at times, be a demanding role.
- An EU passport and a permanent UK or Irish National Insurance Number.
- Over 23 years old and clean driver’s licence (for car insurance purposes).
- Ready to start in France as early as 1st October.
What we can offer you
- Excellent salary and bonus package.
- Good quality, private accommodation near to Landry, if required.
- Ski hire, lift pass and lots of opportunities to hit the slopes.
- Columbia uniform, laptop, mobile phone and car.
- Discounted ski holidays for your family and friends.
- Support of our Operations Director and her team.
- Opportunity to grow your career within Ski Beat and the Topflight Travel Group in France, UK, Italy and Ireland.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1309 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849