with Ski Miquel
|Management France Andorra|
|£250/week + lift pass +accommodation + food+ ski Hire + insurance + transport to and from resort|
We own most of our chalet- hotels ensuring an high standard of accommodation and service, We also specialise in less we known resorts offering great skiing at reasonable prices, We only employ professional Chefs or recently qualified Chefs and our meals are of excellent quality.
We are one of the best kept secrets in the industry. Come and see why we have an 85% returning customer and word of mouth bookings every year.
A Typical Day in the Job
It is your job to ensure that our guests are not on just another ski holiday and to make sure that they have a true ‘Ski Miquel Experience’.
Our Resort Mangers work hard to ensure that our guests have the best holiday and in return they are rewarded with a job that gives them the most time on the mountain as well as interacting with guests, making it perfect for someone who is outgoing and who loves to meet new people.
This is an outline of the general tasks and requirements that are expected of our Resort Managers:
1. Transfer of the guests to and from the airport.
2. Organising all the ski pack requirements, either pre-booked or sold on the coach.
3. Quality control in resort, making sure that the chalet-hotel is kept up to the required Ski Miquel standard, which will include bedrooms, public lounges, dining room and the kitchen.
4. Providing a 5-day ski guiding program, to Ski Miquel guidelines.
5. Activities in resort, providing entertainment during the guests’ holiday and generally making their stay an enjoyable experience.
6. Liaison with resort suppliers.
7. Staff supervision, ensuring the chalet staff are punctual, well-presented, polite and working to their full potential.
8. Dealing with any guests’ queries or complaints.
9. Completing resort paperwork, including accounting to head office standards and following instructions as given. Must be computer literate.
Who are we looking for?
The following requirements are considered essential for this role:
Good Spanish language ability essential
Previous team managing experience
Previous hospitality/bar experience
Own a car
Hard working, friendly and engaging
Ability to inspire confidence in a team
Attention to detail
Intermediate/advanced skiing ability
Eligible to work in the EU
What we can offer you
Food and accommodation
Cost covered for travel to and from resort
Season lift pass
Ski and boot hire
Comprehensive ski insurance
Ski jacket, fleece and shirt
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1323 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Ski Miquel). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849