Black Diamond Commis Chef
with GC Kollection
|Chalet Job Catering France|
|France, Tignes les Brevieres|
World-class skiing, luxurious chalets designed by four-time World Free Ski Champion Guerlain Chicherit, experienced team that provides the highest level of service. Are you intrigued? You should be. Join the GC Kollection team this year with Whitegold Hospitality and together lets #changetherules
A Typical Day in the Job
At White Gold Hospitality we understand the importance of amazing food and creating an atmosphere where stories of the day are shared at dinner and excited plans are made at breakfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best Chefs in the Alps. As the Black Diamond Commis Chef, you will be responsible for delivering a luxurious dining experience for our catered chalets along with your Head chef. The Black Diamond resort is one of a kind, made up of 6 unique luxury chalets that sleep between 12 and 18 guests. You will be working in our sparkling new commercial kitchen that supplies the chalets with exquisite food.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts, so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
• Provide cooked breakfast, charcuterie and cheese for afternoon tea and evening meal 5 days a week
• Ensure the kitchen is presented to high standards of cleanliness at all times.
• Maintain high levels of food hygiene during all preparation and service tasks, completing HACCP records as required.
• Prepare staff meals
• Report to your Head chef
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
• Professional cheffing experience in a fine dining restaurant
• A real passion for food and sharing it with clients
• Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
• Excellent verbal communication - proficient in English
• Organised and well-presented with an excellent eye for detail
• EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
• Ideal candidates would also have relevant experience in a seasonal / private dining environment i.e. previous seasonal experience (ski/villa/yachts/private chef)
What we can offer you
• French Contract
• 5 day working week
• Optional pre-arranged seasonal accommodation
• Lift pass provided
• Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
• Meals whilst on duty
• Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
• Uniform provided
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1328 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (GC Kollection). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849