with GC Kollection
|Chalet Job France|
|France, Tignes les Brevieres|
World-class skiing, luxurious chalets designed by four-time World Free Ski Champion Guerlain Chicherit, experienced team that provides the highest level of service. Are you intrigued? You should be. Join the GC Kollection team this year with Whitegold Hospitality and together lets #changetherules
A Typical Day in the Job
Are you an all-rounder with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and want the chance to hone yours skills working alongside an experienced Chalet Manager to deliver an exceptional service to our guests. You must be confident behind the wheel as you may be involved in our driving service to help get your guests to and from the slopes. There will also be time for you to lead on your own, particularly during afternoon tea. You will also play a vital role in presenting the chalet to an immaculate standard, so you’ll need a good eye for detail and mustn’t be afraid of hands on housekeeping work. Our training programme will guide you in all of these areas and there will be ample time to build your confidence throughout the season with ongoing development.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts, so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
• Create a warm welcoming environment for clients to put them at ease whilst on holiday, always working with a professional and discreet attitude, catering for their expressed and unexpressed wishes
• Assist the chalet manager during breakfast / dinner service and in setting up the chalets’ facilities and serving tea in the afternoons
• Support the daily transition from chalet to slopes
• As part of the chalet team, deliver room cleaning and assist in maintaining a high level of property presentation
• Prepare the chalet pre-season and post season
• Assist your fellow team members to create a truly memorable ski experience for both guests and staff
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
• Hospitality experience is extremely desirable, alongside a passion for creating memories
• Passionate about the delivery of fantastic food and beverage
• Excellent eye for detail in all aspects of chalet presentation and housekeeping
• Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English
• Bi/multi-lingual (desirable)
• EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
What we can offer you
• French Contract
• 5 day working week
• Optional pre-arranged excellent seasonal accommodation
• Lift pass provided
• Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
• Meals whilst on duty
• Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
• Uniform provided
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1332 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (GC Kollection). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849