A Typical Day in the Job
Are you passionate about providing high level service and inspiring a team to work in unison to create world class holidays and life long memories? We are looking for people who get re-energised from putting a smile on the faces of people around them. If you have the personality that cares for both the internal and external customer, you will lead and grow your team to ensure your chalet is the talk of the town. To achieve this, you will need a good eye for detail and mustn’t be afraid of hands on housekeeping work. Our training programme will guide you in all of these areas.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
• Create a warm welcoming environment for clients to put them at ease whilst on holiday, always working with a professional and discreet attitude, catering for their expressed and unexpressed wishes
• Performance manage your team throughout the season
• Organise and serve the breakfast / dinner service and take the lead in setting up the chalets’ facilities and serving tea in the afternoons
• Support the daily transition from chalet to slopes
• As part of the chalet team, deliver room cleaning and assist in maintaining a high level of property presentation. Maintain stock of housekeeping products and equipment
• Weekly reports: chalet operations, client feedback and team feedback
• You will be the primary contact for clients, therefore providing a concierge service booking: massages, driver coordination, lunch reservations and assisting the client with any questions
• Collect tips weekly and distribute equally between your team
• Assist your fellow team members to create a truly memorable ski experience for both guests and staff
• Conduct a chalet health review every Saturday prior to the clients departure