with GC Kollection
|Driver / Maintenance France|
|France, Tignes les Brevieres|
World-class skiing, luxurious chalets designed by four-time World Free Ski Champion Guerlain Chicherit, experienced team that provides the highest level of service. Are you intrigued? You should be. Join the GC Kollection team this year with Whitegold Hospitality and together lets #changetherules
A Typical Day in the Job
As a confident and experienced driver, you’ll be providing a luxury driving service for the Chalets in Tignes Les Brevieres, allowing guests to explore the Espace Killy ski area. Take excited guests to ski lessons in Tignes le Lac or maybe boutique shopping and apres ski in Val d’Isere. In-between your driving duties you will also be responsible for the maintenance of the chalets.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts, so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
Driving and vehicle care/maintenance
• Drive guests within the Tignes and Val D’Isere area, helping them load and unload ski equipment as necessary.
• Drive safely and responsibly at all times. Become knowledgeable about, and complies with French driving/traffic and parking rules and regulations.
• Never drive any vehicles when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Maintain vehicle logbook, ensure that vehicles are re-fuelled appropriately.
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles, including daily clean inside and bi-weekly (minimum) clean outside. Maintain vehicles in good mechanical order and completes and submits weekly log sheets to support this. Reports any accidents immediately
• Ensure that vehicles under your care are secured from loss or damage at all times
• Drive chalet staff to and from work as necessary.
• Stack wood delivered to chalet as required, prepare and clean fires daily (ready to light) and ensure that firewood basket is full
• Keeps driveways, paths, steps and balconies clear of snow and rubbish at all times; keep chalet exteriors clean and tidy, clearing away ashtrays, glasses etc. and cleaning outdoor games.
• Work alongside the chalet team to ensure all facilities are working and chalets are presented to highest standard
• On changeover day assist chalet team to ensure a smooth and pleasant transition for the guests.
• Dispose of all chalet rubbish daily, ensuring that packaging and glass is recycled as much as possible.
• Assist your fellow team members to create a truly memorable ski experience for both guests and staff
• Ensures that the guests' bar is kept stocked to the required amount dependant on client booking.
• Conduct hot tub maintenance, water tested twice per day and recorded. Replace water every week
• Collect and distribute linen from/to chalets as required.
• Obtain refills for chalet gas bottles as required.
• Shopping for emergency provisions as required, also helps with the movement of chalet-related equipment and provisions as necessary.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
• Full EU driving license and be confident of driving a minibus in winter conditions (training provided)
• Professional driving experience, ideally within a ski resort (desirable)
• Snow driving experience (desirable)
• Trade experience (plumber, carpenter, handyperson) - desirable
• Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English (bi-lingual) (desirable)
• EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
What we can offer you
• French Contract
• 5 day working week
• Optional pre-arranged excellent seasonal accommodation
• Lift pass provided
• Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
• Meals whilst on duty
• Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
• Uniform provided
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1334 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (GC Kollection). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849