with GC Kollection
|Chalet Job Resort Job Bar Staff France|
|France, Tignes les Brevieres|
World-class skiing, luxurious chalets designed by four-time World Free Ski Champion Guerlain Chicherit, experienced team that provides the highest level of service. Are you intrigued? You should be. Join the GC Kollection team this year with Whitegold Hospitality and together lets #changetherules
A Typical Day in the Job
Do you think variety is the spice of life and that there is always a solution? As an Experience Assistant you will assist the Experience Manager to create a positive atmosphere amongst the resort. Where guests needs are catered to swiftly and professionally. Working in our cocktail bar, hosting events on the terrace and assisting with driving to ensure the best of times is being had by everyone.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts, so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
• Drive guests within the Tignes and Val D’Isere as required, helping them load and unload ski equipment as necessary.
• Drive safely and responsibly at all times. Is (become) knowledgeable about, and complies with French driving/traffic and parking rules and regulations.
• Never drive any vehicles when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Maintain vehicle logbook, ensure that vehicles are re-fuelled appropriately.
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles, including daily clean inside and bi-weekly (minimum) clean outside. Maintain vehicles in good mechanical order and completes and submits weekly log sheets to support this. Reports any accidents immediately
• Ensure that vehicles under their care are secured from loss or damage at all times
• Assist the Experience Manager to create a warm welcoming atmosphere in the ski lounge
• Help with the set up and running of the cocktail bar in the ski lounge
• Support the Experience manager running events on the terrace at Black Diamond
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
• Full EU driving license and be confident of driving a minibus in winter conditions (training provided)
• Professional driving experience, ideally within a ski resort (desirable)
• Snow driving experience (desirable)
• Bar or hospitality experience
• Experience within customer service relations – desirable
• Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English
• Bi/multi-lingual (desirable)
• EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
What we can offer you
• French Contract
• 5 day working week
• Optional pre-arranged excellent seasonal accommodation
• Lift pass provided
• Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
• Meals whilst on duty
• Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
• Uniform provided
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1335 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (GC Kollection). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849