with GC Kollection
|Chalet Job Resort Job Management France|
|France, Tignes les Brevieres|
World-class skiing, luxurious chalets designed by four-time World Free Ski Champion Guerlain Chicherit, experienced team that provides the highest level of service. Are you intrigued? You should be. Join the GC Kollection team this year with Whitegold Hospitality and together lets #changetherules
A Typical Day in the Job
We believe ski holidays are simply the best, however they do come with many variables and moving parts. As Experience Manager, your role is to ensure that these moving parts are kept running smoothly, so that everyone can enjoy the worlds finest chalets and slopes. You will manage your team of 3 experience assistants in the running of guest and staff events from the fantastic Black Diamond resort, which is made up of 6 luxury chalets, includes a shared spa, cocktail bar and après terrace.
You will meet amazing people, both guests and your colleagues. With a positive forward-thinking attitude, you will find many opportunities will arise. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding. We have high expectations of our team and our team has high expectations of us. We will create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into ski friendly shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore.
• Create a warm welcoming environment for clients to put them at ease whilst on holiday, always working with a professional and discreet attitude, catering for their expressed and unexpressed wishes
• Responsible for guest relations, with the outcome of ensuring the guest has a fantastic, stress free week
• Provide a relaxed and smooth Check in and Check out
• Create a warm welcoming environment for your team to work at optimum efficiency
• Provide a concierge service from the Black Diamond Ski lounge booking: massages, driver coordination, lunch reservations and assisting the client with any questions
• Liaise with guests week prior to arrival to understand dietary requirements
• Manage the cocktail bar, responsible for stock, ordering and deliveries. Weekly accounts report (takings and expenses)
• Manage terrace activities with the assistance of the experience assistant. Weekly accounts report (takings and expenses)
• Assist your fellow team members to create a truly memorable ski experience for both guests and staff
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
• Bar management experience
• Bar/ cocktail experience
• Excellent organisation and recording skills
• Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English
• Bi/multi-lingual (desirable)
• Excel/ general computer proficiency, for accounting and promotional uses
• EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
What we can offer you
• French Contract
• 5 day working week
• Optional pre-arranged seasonal accommodation
• Lift pass provided
• Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
• Meals whilst on duty
• Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
• Uniform provided
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1336 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (GC Kollection). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849