with Cold Fusion Chalets
|Chalet Job Catering Resort Job Couple Role Management Cookery Course France|
We are looking to recruit experienced and qualified chefs to provide delicious food to our guests, along with chalet hosts to provide an excellent level of service and create a great atmosphere in the chalets.
In return for your hard work, we provide a competitive wage, a ski package including ski pass, ski or snowboard hire and lessons (if required), and a high standard of staff accommodation.
We prefer to employ individuals or couples with relevant experience gained from working ski seasons previously, however, if you have a love for the mountains and think our job roles may suit you well please forward your details and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
A Typical Day in the Job
At Cold Fusion Chalets, we are proud of our reputation for fantastic food which we have built over the past 14 years in the industry.
We are looking for talented and creative chef to help us maintain this reputation by delivering restaurant style food and demonstrating creativity and natural flair.
Working to a budget, we give our chefs full flexibility to create an exciting 5 day menu plan, showcasing their culinary skills and passion.
You will be delivering this 4 course menu 5 days a week, adapting for all dietary requirements when necessary. You will also be required to deliver a tasty, energy-packed breakfast 6 mornings during the week and freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea. Canapes and Champagne are served throughout the season for guest arrival and special occasions.
You will be working alongside a chalet host in an open plan kitchen and so to be able to work well together under pressure is important.
We want you to think of the chalet as your own business – something to be proud of whilst being the face of Cold Fusion and so we are looking for mature, independent applicants who appreciate this opportunity.
Who are we looking for?
• Proven cooking experience/qualifications
• Genuine passion for food and good service
• High levels of cleanliness and presentation
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Reliable and punctual
• A real love of the mountains – skiing/snowboarding
• Create and deliver a tasty 5-day menu plan (6 breakfasts), adapting to dietary requirements if needed
• Bake fresh cakes for afternoon tea
• Budgeting and shopping (either online or at a local supermarket)
• Stock control/rotation
• Maintaining high levels of kitchen cleanliness
• Assisting with other chalet duties if requested
What we can offer you
In return for your hard work, we will offer you a great package:
• Competitive wage with tips
• Off-site seasonal accommodation
• Full area ski pass
• Ski or snowboard hire
• 1.5 days off per week
• Travel to resort
• Carre Neige insurance
• Use of company minibus and mobile phone