with VIP Ski
|Chalet Job Resort Job Management France|
|France, Val d'Isere|
Do you have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality, a good sense of humour and are not afraid of hard work? Our staff are crucial to the success of the business so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the season. We know there is a huge choice of ski companies to choose from and when people opt to work for us, we try our best to ensure their winter with VIP SKI is an extremely positive and happy experience. As a result we have a high percentage of returning staff and many of our new staff will have come to us through recommendations from existing or past employees.
VIP SKI offer a range of service levels including Classic, CLUB, Hotel and Platinum meaning that we have a wide variety of jobs to choose from and offer a competitive package. We welcome individuals, couples and mature applicants. Candidates need to be available for training in November and employment lasts until April/May. Due to French and Austrian employment law only EU passport holders who are resident in the UK with a permanent UK National Insurance number need apply.
A Typical Day in the Job
The Chalet Manager's day will vary from day to day, and their duties are too numerous to list, but the main responsibilities are:
- Ensure outstanding customer service and guest satisfaction in all chalets
- Effectively manage and oversee a team of Chalet Hosts, including their motivation and welfare
- Training of new employees and re-training of existing employees where necessary
- Quality control of all chalet standards including food and beverage, cleaning, Health and safety, budget control, as well as the in chalet service
- Assist with the chalet cleaning and cooking where necessary
- Ski pass sales and delivery
- Assistance with the smooth running of transfer day
- Ensure all guests give feedback each week
Who are we looking for?
Flexibility and a can do attitude is vital for this role, as well as the following attributes:
- Previous experience within a chalet environment
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Motivational and encouraging with a hands-on management style
- A team player
- Dedication to the role
- Ability to give clear instruction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Initiative and self-motivation
- A good understanding of the French language is advantageous
- Full clean driving licence held for 3 years
What we can offer you
We pride ourselves on being an honest, genuine company who give support to all of our staff across all resorts.
We offer a highly competitive package, including the following:
- Competitive salary
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Full area ski lift pass
- Ski/Board hire
- Full medical insurance, with Winter Sports coverage
-Transport to and from the Alps
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. Please use the menu above to search for similar roles.