Location : Switzerland, Zermatt
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Upon Application
Our attention to detail is what sets us above the rest. We train our staff in the highest level of private household service, our chefs are Michelin star level. We cater for, and look after, individuals who have been everywhere, stayed in the best hotels in the world and expect that kind of service as given. Flexibility is key; be ready to provide a larger dinner party with 10 courses, or chips and homemade burgers on bean bags in the cinema room. No expense is spared. We allow you the opportunity and the tools to give your guests what they want, to make their stay above their expectations.
A Typical Day in the Job
This is a diverse and extremely challenging “hands on” role assisting the Chalet Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring the perfect guests stay, every aspect of the chalet operation and for the performance of each individual member of the chalet team. The main objective is to deliver a world-class hospitality service and to create unique and memorable holiday experiences for every client.
Working under the Chalet Manager:
• assisting the Manager to provide the best service to your guests, ensuring their every need attended to
• assisting the Manager with management/leadership of the other members of chalet team
• ensuring the best customer service delivery & guest satisfaction (inc catering, games/entertainment, child care, technology/communications)
• daily communication with clients
• responsible for guests, staff and chalet on Manager day off
• responsible for daily cleaning and arrangement of chalet living areas
• assisting in cleaning bedrooms & bathrooms
• responsible for perfect presentation throughout the chalet
• assisting with the service of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
• general chalet maintenance
• ensuring hygiene, health and safety standards
• maintaining local supplier relations
• assisting with management of the chalet budgets
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the following key personal qualities and attributes:
• positive and flexible attitude
• highly professional with a 5 star service mentality
• keenness to provide only the best in each aspect of the role
• great attention to detail
• team player
• sharing accommodation
Skills and Experience Required
This role would suit individuals with the following skill set:
• previous 4/5 star hospitality or silver service experience
• previous assisting or management experience
• excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• excellent organisation/time management skills
• basic administrative and accounting skills
• basic computer skills
• fluent English; conversational French, German or Italian (preferred)
Only apply with complete up to date CV including photo.
What we can offer you
Time off for Skiing
Who are you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Tell us your talents
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 298 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849