Location : France, Austria and Italy, Resorts including Val d'Isere, Courchevel, St Anton, Tignes & Meribel
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Upon Application
We are the largest employer of staff each winter in the ski industry with unrivalled options for resort work in both chalet hotels and the chalet program.
A Typical Day in the Job
As part of our larger childcare team a Nanny would be expected to predominately work with our youngest guests aged between 17 weeks to 40 months. You must ensure a safe, stimulating and activity packed environment is maintained for the children in your care. You days will involve lots of fun indoor and outdoor activities such as snowman building, water play, snow painting, many different arts & crafts and lots more!
Who are we looking for?
• Cache, NNEB, BTEC or NVQ Level 2 childcare qualification or above. Equivalent qualifications will be accepted.
• Previous work experience within a childcare setting
• You will need to be engaging, friendly and dedicated to give the best possible care to our youngest guests
• You need to be able to work effectively and professionally within your childcare team and also the wider resort/hotel team
• You need to have- UK National Insurance number, permanent UK address, UK Bank account and an EU Passport
• Preferably, candidates will have a recent DBS enhanced certificate, paediatric first aid and level 2 food hygiene certificate. However Esprit can facilitate these if you require them
What we can offer you
•Competitive rates of pay
•Full medical and liability insurance
•Transport to and from the UK
•Season local lift pass
•Free hire of skis or snowboard and boots
•One full day off per week, plus extra ski-time on other days with many jobs
•Uniform provided (except for trousers and shoes)
•Comprehensive pre-season training course
•Up to 10% discount for family and friends