Assistant Resort Manager
with Powder White
|Management Admin Role France Austria|
|France, Austria, St Anton|
|Mid Nov - Mid April|
|Competitive Salary, accommodation, ski pass, ski hire etc|
We are the first recognised independent ski tour operator to be offering all our Chalets on a fully catered, part-catered or self-catered basis. Flexibility is one of our core values allowing our guests to choose the holiday that they want, giving them various options for additional services and assisting in arranging their travel how they want it.
Finally, we are very proud to have increasing numbers of repeat guests with continual efforts for the maximisation of guest satisfaction and loyalty.
A Typical Day in the Job
The specific duties are too numerous to mention, however, the main responsibilities fall within the following lines:
• Meeting and greeting guests - overseeing their smooth arrival to and departure from resort.
• Maximising in resort ski packs sales for lift passes, ski school & ski hire.
• Deliver lift passes in a timely manner, securing in-resort payments and administration thereof.
• Overseeing ski pack supplier relationships and weekly reconciliations, reporting weekly on figures achieved against set targets.
• Visiting PW Chalets regularly, responding to guest queries and guest feedback and resolving issues for guests, with the support of your Resort Manager.
• Helping to deal with any concerns and complaints in a timely, efficient and professional manner
• Booking restaurants, events, activities, taxis or anything the guests will require help with.
• Working as part of the rota in providing morning/afternoon in-resort shuttles for certain chalets across your resort and occasional minibus guest transfers to/from airports and local train stations
• Supporting the Chalet Hosts and assisting the rest of the Management Team by helping monitor standards, performance, stock levels, cleanliness and health & safety
• Helping to cover resort in Resort Manager absence and on their day off
• Assisting your Resort Manager with Resort Administration
Who are we looking for?
• Ability to speak German not essential but preferred
• Excellent communication skills with a confident and knowledgeable approach
• Experience working overseas or seasons an advantage
• Professionalism, good time-keeping, commitment and a strong desire to succeed
• Good Customer service, organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Confidence and experience in Sales to ensure maximum performance and provision of Guest Ski Packs - working to deadlines and targets
• Team-player ethos with supervisory skills and a 'get stuck in' approach
• Willing to go the extra mile for your guests
• Good sense of humour!
All applicants must have:
• EU passport with UK National Insurance Number
• UK bank account
• A clean driver's license (for insurance reasons, all applicants will need to be over the age of 23)
• Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene as a minimum. If you do not have a certificate, we will offer you one to undertake before the beginning of the season.
What we can offer you
• Competitive Salary
• Monthly Food allowance
• Fantastic accommodation
• Return transport to/from London
• Comprehensive Training
• Stylish uniform
• Medical & Ski Insurance
• Equipment hire for both skiers & snowboarders
• Free tuition in the low season (resort dependent)
• Seasonal Lift Pass
• Free Internet Access & Company Laptop
• Unrivalled Support & Backup from our Overseas and UK Management Teams.
• Attractive Friends & Family Holiday Discounts
• And Finally... The opportunity to experience ski resort life, build a strong career based on knowledge received and the chance to make lifelong friendships both at PW and beyond.