Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
Think 3 to 5 course menus, 6 different cakes a week, and keeping an entire chalet spick and span. But imagine walking to work in fresh snow, knowing that in a matter of hours you will be cruising down the mountain...
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative
• A good team player
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
0330 102 8003 | email@example.com