Location : USA, Breckenridge & Vail
Start Date : Winter 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
Think 4 course menus, 6 different cakes a week, and keeping an entire chalet spick and span. But imagine walking to work in fresh snow, knowing that in a matter of hours you will be cruising down the mountain on your skis or snowboard...
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal 6 days a week for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld set menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative
• A good team player
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return flights and travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 840 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849