Location : France, Austria & Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : Nov 2019 - mid April 2020
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
Preparing 3 or 4 course menus, 5 days a week and keeping your chalet clean and tidy throughout the season are your main responsibilities. But imagine walking to work in the morning in fresh snow, knowing that in a matter of hours you will be cruising down the mountain on your skis or snowboard...
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meal 5 days a week for guests in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld set menu plan, including aperitifs, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
• To act as a source of information for the guests and to be the first point of contact for any queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
Who are we looking for?
• Charismatic and enthusiastic
• Able to work on own initiative
• A good team player
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands