Head Chalet Host
|Chalet Job Management Admin Role France Austria Switzerland|
|France, Austria, Val d'Isere, Tignes, St Anton, Meribel, La Plagne, Val Thorens and more...|
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Manage the behind-the-scenes chalet operation, from stock control to the accounts.
• Assist with service at breakfast and dinner (5 days a week).
• Be the go-to host for guests seeking info, recommendations or anything else.
Who are we looking for?
A Head Chalet Host will have a minimum of one ski season's experience and will be a great motivator with boundless energy, an excellent team ethic.
Hard work is a given, but your job will be a breeze if you're a natural when it comes to customer service, being organised and having a methodical approach to tasks. You'll need to be flexible and hands-on too. Previous hospitality/cooking experience is preferred.
Is that you? APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
What we can offer you
• Season ski pass
• Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
• Insurance which covers off piste
• Return travel from the UK
• Holiday Pay
• Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
• Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
• Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
• Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
• Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
• Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands