Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Provide customers with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
• Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
• To motivate and manage the performance of the kitchen team to ensure there is sufficient staff cover at all times.
• Co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
Who are we looking for?
• A good team player
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work well under pressure
• Extensive cooking experience, catering for large numbers
• Able to work on own initiative
• A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff