Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Provide customers with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
• Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
• To motivate and manage the performance of the kitchen team to ensure there is sufficient staff cover at all times.
• Co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
Who are we looking for?
• A good team player
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work well under pressure
• Extensive cooking experience, catering for large numbers
• Able to work on own initiative
• A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
0330 102 8003 | email@example.com