Location : France, Val d'Isere, Tignes
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Salary + food + accommodation + ski pass + equipment hire + travel + bonus + insurance
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
You’ll work in a team team in the Skiworld Lodge, tantalising the guest’s taste buds and ensuring your food is a true highlight of their holiday.
• Prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-course evening meal (with choices)
• Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
• Co-motivate the performance of the kitchen team to ensure the kitchen is staffed and the team attain the best work-life-ski balance in the alps
• Help co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
Who are we looking for?
You'll need to have cooking experience and a a proven ability to cater for large numbers.
You'll also need to have:
- Top notch kitchen-based problem solving skills
- A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
- Great intuitive problem solving skills
- Provide guests with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
- Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Motivate and manage the performance of your kitchen team to ensure the kitchen is staffed and the team attain the best work-life-ski balance
- Co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
You personality type:
- Talented and inspirational
- A confident and supportive leader
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Motivated by excellence
What we can offer you
You can expect…
- 2 days off per week
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Chef Whites & Uniform
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 843 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849