Chalet Host Couple
|Chalet Job Couple Role France Austria Switzerland|
|France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more|
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
Work as a team with your partner, friend or sibling to prepare and serve food to your weekly guests, keep the chalet clean and tidy and generally act as friendly and approachable hosts for the ski season. Live and work in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps, where you can ski or snowboard almost every day of the week!
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season, cleaning all rooms and public areas on a daily basis and carrying out a deep clean at the start, middle and end of the season.
• To act as sources of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
Who are we looking for?
• Charismatic and confident
• A problem-solver
• A great team player
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands