Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Drive our Signature clients to and from the slopes, in the morning and evening.
• Resolve any maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis around the resort and record work undertaken, for example changing locks, fixing leaks, changing gas bottles and snow clearing.
• Assist around the resort wherever necessary including the delivery of linen, cleaning products, wood, food and wine to chalets and lodges.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Highly organised
• Good team player
• Full Driving License for at least 2 years, with minimum age of 23
• Strong communication skills
• Previous practical maintenance experience
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
• A valuable skill or trade such as plumbing, carpentry, building or DIY skills
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
-Loyalty bonus for returning staff