Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Drive our Signature clients to and from the slopes, in the morning and evening.
• Resolve any maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis around the resort and record work undertaken, for example changing locks, fixing leaks, changing gas bottles and snow clearing.
• Assist around the resort wherever necessary including the delivery of linen, cleaning products, wood, food and wine to chalets and lodges.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Highly organised
• Good team player
• Full Driving License for at least 2 years, with minimum age of 23
• Strong communication skills
• Previous practical maintenance experience
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
• A valuable skill or trade such as plumbing, carpentry, building or DIY skills
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
-Loyalty bonus for returning staff