Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Ensuring the timely arrival and departure of guests into and out of resort
• Being the first port of call for guests at all times
• Hitting sales targets to maximise in-resort revenue of ski packs (lift passes, ski hire and ski school) and après ski.
• Organise and participate in chalet guest visits, resort welcome meetings and après ski events
• Assist in chalet operations on a regular basis.
Who can be a Skiworld Resort Host?
Proven experience in a sales environment is required, the more pro-active the better. Telesales, targeted retail, recruitment, marketing, events or travel / ski industry specific are examples of what we look for. Sales are a key part of the role, but just as important are customer service skills and a positive attitude at all times. A Resort Host is helpful, approachable and very sociable as well as being a sales guru.
You’ll need to be confident in getting down any black run in order to familiarise yourself with the entire ski resort and advise guests of the best runs, all season.
Competition for this role is high, so if this sounds like you get ready to bring your A-game; apply online with your CV and cover letter today and make the mountains your home this Winter…
Who are we looking for?
You are a
• Supportive team player
• Advanced skier/snowboarder
• Confident public speaker
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Initiative and problem-solving skills
What we can offer you
- Monthly salary, bonuses & incentives
- 2 days off each week (apart from February half-term when it’s 1)
- Season ski pass & equipment rental
- Accommodation & food
- Return travel from the UK
- Exclusive Skiworld and brand partner discounts