Location : France & Austria, Val d'Isere, Tignes, St Anton, Meribel, La Plagne, Val Thorens and more...
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Line-manage and motivate chalet or lodge staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and that staff turnover is minimised. To provide support and advice to all chalet staff and where applicable the Chalet Manager to reach these targets.
• Assist in co-ordinating property supplies for chalets or a ski lodge including linen, cleaning products, food, wine and equipment, ensuring it is well maintained and appropriately used.
• Actively assist staff in chalets or a ski lodge to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations. To ensure that the menu plan is followed and well-presented and to make recommendations for improvement as required.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• A good team player with strong communication skills
• Hardworking and efficient
• Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you
You can expect
- 2 days off per week
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
0330 102 8003 | firstname.lastname@example.org